Proseminar: Case Studies in Risk Management
Prof. Randy Dumm; Stefan Neuß
As the name implies, this course uses a case study approach to educate students about the risk management process and about the emerging and rapidly evolving concept of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). Corporations today face a wider array of risks than ever before, and investors, regulators and other parties are demanding that management understand and manage these risks in the most effective and efficient manner possible. This is the goal of Enterprise Risk Management.
- The number of participants is restricted. To apply for this course, please send an email (including name, student-ID number and a current transcript of your grades) to Stefan Neuß until April, 30th 2015.
- The list of participants will be announced online and on the notice board of the INRIVER on May 7th.
- The seminar is held in English.
|June 22nd||2pm - 6pm||Room 307, Schackstr. 4|
|June 23rd||8am - 12pm||Room 307, Schackstr. 4|
|June 24th||8am - 12pm, 2pm - 4pm||Room 307, Schackstr. 4|
|June 25th||8am - 12pm, 2pm - 4pm||Room 307, Schackstr. 4|
|company interviews have to be determined|
|July 3rd||1pm - 8pm||Room 307, Schackstr. 4|
- Group presentation: 3 ECTS (M&F-BWL: Bachelor students in Business Administration) or 3 ECTS (WP 17: Bachelor students in financial mathematics)
- Successful participation in this seminar does not qualify for writing your bachelor thesis at the Institute for Risk Management and Insurance.
- Please find further information in the syllabus.