[MBR] Readings in Risk and Insurance
Prof. Mark Browne, Ph.D.; Verena Jäger
- The course purposes doctoral students to familiarize with scholarly research in the field of risk management and insurance.
- The course involves reading and presenting research papers that have been published in the field of risk management and insurance, as well as several working papers that are currently being reviewed for possible publication.
- In order to attend and successfully pass the course a profound prior knowledge of risk management and insurance related topics and literature is required.
- MBR course (B/I module), counts as 2 contact hours
- The course will be blocked from July 14th to July 30th, 2015
- Class location: Schackstr. 4/III, room 307 (Seminarraum)
- Please find further information in the syllabus
|July 10th||2:00pm - 3:30pm||tba||Room 307, Schackstr. 4|
|July 21st||10:30am - 12pm||tba||Room 307, Schackstr. 4|
|July 22nd||10:30am - 12pm||tba||Room 307, Schackstr. 4|
|July 23rd||10:30am - 12pm||tba||Room 307, Schackstr. 4|
|July 28th||10:30am - 12pm||tba||Room 307, Schackstr. 4|
|July 30th||10:30am - 12pm||tba||Room 307, Schackstr. 4|
- Grades will be based on class participation and a paper presentation. Topics will be assigned prior to the beginning of class.
- Syllabus Readings in Risk and Insurance 2015 (109 KByte)