Finance: Risk Management
During the Wintersemester 2011/2012 the Masters level class "Finance: Risk Management" is offered in cooperation with Prof. Glaser and Prof. Elsas.
- Lecture: Prof. Dr. Richter
- Tutorial: Prof. Zhang, Ph.D.
Credits & Wordload
- 9 ECTS (Master)
- 2 SWS (Lecture) und 4 SWS (Tutorial)
Timeline & Room
- Lecture: Thursdays, 12:00 p.m. - 02:00 p.m. (c.t.)
- Tutorial: Mondays, 04:00 p.m. - 08:00 p.m. (c.t.)
- The lecture will take place in Professor-Huber-Platz 2, Lehrturm – 201.
- The tutorial will take place in Ludwigstr. 25 - D 2a.
Further information can be found in the syllabus.
- Thursday, 23.02.2012
- Time: 01:30 p.m. - 03:30 p.m.
- Room: A 140 / M 118
- The “Klausureinsicht” for Finance: Risk Management will be on Friday, March 30, 2012, 11-12am in the Seminar room 307 at Schackstraße 4. If you would like to attend, please send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org until March 29, 12 pm.
Students are supposed to purchase the case study "Why Manage Risk" from Harvard Business School before the next class on Monday 31st of October. The case study can be purchased here.